Popular Posts

Friday, March 16, 2012

How to Understand This Mommy Who's Ideas Were Close to Miracles?




What is a mom capable of? What made them have babies? Who decided to make them get pregnant and not us?

Do you hear me guys? Hey Franky! Come on! Why are you looking the other way? Here! put that cigarette down and listen to this one:

One morning this mother called Laura woke up 'legally blonde' and almost single. She just got hold of an e-mail from hubby: "I'm tired of living with you, and not getting anywhere...I'm leaving with your best friend: Lilian. I don't want to hit you anymore, so is better leave it like this. Just get your lawyer, and I don't care... I will sign the papers..."
MORE.....

How to Understand This Mommy Who's Ideas Were Close to Miracles?

No comments:

Post a Comment